Thursday, September 28, 2006

Layout Styling..

As the layout supervisor I've started looking a little into the background styling of the film, as I think that has a good influence on what the film will look like as a whole. I know this is more the art-direction side of things, but I figure whatever inspiration and direction we can get, the better.

The first distinctive style I want to show you guys is the work of fashion illustrator/designer Tadahiro Uesegi. If you haven't seen his (her?) work, check it out here.

Here are some of my favorite:











More background style inspiration to come!

2 comments:

Eduardo Avenir II said...

i love that guy's style! i hope we can incorporate it into our final film somehow

orange said...

alan ..tadahiro is a definite HIM..and he is amazing...I've been a fan for years and he is one of my heroes.

wish you guys the very best

robin